Estimation and HVAC Drafting
Our Engineering Department maintains a high standard in any scope of contracting works with experienced, qualified, skilled Engineers and Technicians. They oversee and execute the design, installation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling, and refrigeration systems.
The purpose of a well structured Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system is to provide proper air flow, heating, and cooling to each room. With load calculations, we select the right size equipment for commercial buildings, industrial, institutional, residential, including schools, office buildings, and health care facilities, ensuring the highest performance and energy efficiency.
Mechanical Services PTE Limited provides the most comprehensive:
- HVAC System Design
- HVAC Duct design
- HVAC Duct Work Design
- HVAC CAD Drafting
- Duct layout design
- HVAC shop drawing
- Pipe sizing and layout sizing
- HVAC Electrical Load calculation (heating and cooling)
- HVAC cooling load calculation
- HVAC Maintenance Structure
Having the above skill set, Mechanical Services PTE Limited is proficient in designing the HVAC system to:
- Be properly sized to provide correct air flow, and meet room-by-room calculated heating and cooling loads.
- Be installed so that the static air pressure drop across the handler is within manufacturer and design specifications in order to have the capacity to meet the calculated loads.
- Have sealed supply ductwork that will provide proper air flow.
- Be installed with a return system sized to provide correct return air flow.
- Have sealed return ductwork that will provide proper air flow to the fan, and avoid air entering.
- The HVAC system from polluted zones (e.g., fumes from autos and stored chemicals, and attic particulates).
- Have balanced air flows between supply and return systems to maintain neutral pressure in the room.
- Minimize duct air temperature gain or loss between the air handler and room registers, and between return registers and the air handler.
- Be properly charged with refrigerant.
- Have proper burner operation and proper draft.